- Triple Glazed with 6mm toughened self-cleaning glass
- U Value of only 0.6 W/m
- Contemporary Black Edged Glass
- Warm edge spacer bar filled with Argon gas
- Suitable for flat and pitched roofs
- Compatible with EDPM, GRP, Felt, All Tiles and Corrugated roofs
- We guarantee it will never leak
- Timber Frame (purchase separately)
- Technical Phone support
- Rooflights/Skylights Technical Measurement
Please note: The sizes we quote are inside structural opening sizes both ‘Inside joist’ & ‘Visible glass area’.
Our triple-glazed fixed models boast a system U Value (how effective a material is as an insulator) of 0.6W/m. This means you won’t have any unnecessary heat loss from our units, unlike most of our competitors who have a much higher U Value of around 1.2W/m. On average our units are 40% more efficient than required by Building Regulations.
When it comes to choosing a rooflight for your property, safety is an important factor. With this in mind, all our units are made from toughened soft coat (Low E) glass with an overall thickness of 46mm.
When handling the skylight there are a few things to remember.
• Once removed from the packaging lay the glass flat on a soft surface
• Do not lay the glass on hot surfaces
• Do not rest the glass on its edges
• For our larger skylights when carrying flat, support the middle of the glass to stop any flex
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.